So, I am more than happy to accept guest posts but the content absolutely must be relevant to the theme of my blog and be in-line with the content I produce. Before you enquire about an opportunity, please have a read of the guidelines below and if you feel you’re okay with them, then by all means get in touch over on my contact page.
Guest Post Guidelines
Generally, any guest posts that I publish will meet the following criteria;
- Written by an up and coming or established blogger or writer.
- The article should be accompanied by at least 1 good photo with appropriate creative commons licence.
- Content must be unique and not have already been published elsewhere.
- Personal in tone. This is an important one, I don’t want coporate sounding content.
- The article should cover one of the core themes of this blog such as finance, debt, savings and so on.
- Articles will typically be between 500 and 1200 words long. I am happy to accept longer posts but please, provide some substance.